Posted March 10, 2017 by Kinda Nehlawi
In an effort to make managing your online courses easier than ever, we have added a new user role, the Group Manager, tailored for those who sell courses online in mind.
How it works
Once a purchase for multiple seats is made in Shopify, the purchaser automatically gets assigned the Group Manager role in the LMS.
When signed in, a Group Manager’s main page is the Home page.
As a Group Manager, you can:
seats to participants via a new Home page
2. Assign seats to yourself - select assign seat to me
3. View available participants and remaining seats
4. Manage users in each course
5. Run and export reports on these specific users
6. View invitations sent, the date they were sent, e-mail address they were sent to and their status. Simply click on View Invitations Sent
7. Revoke or resend invitations. Simply check-off the invitation and select an action, then click on ‘Go’
Please note: once an invitation is accepted, you can no longer revoke or re-send the invitation. You will notice that it will appear greyed out.